But, in case March is still too blustery, you can always dive back underneath that down throw to watch another of my personal top films currently available on Netflix streaming:
- IMPOSTER (2001). I think this haunting, moody, complex Bladerunner-esque masterpiece…with a sexy Gary Sinise…deserves a lot more than 2 ½ stars.
- VEHICLE 19 (2013). On the other hand, 4 ½ stars aptly rewards this neatly plotted action thriller.
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL (2003). Always fun to watch, or re-watch, Johnny Depp calmly stepping onto the dock as his ship sinks beneath the waves.
- TWELVE O’CLOCK HIGH (1949). Classic WWII flyer flick, starring Gregory Peck.
- BUS STOP (1956), Whatever all else, Marilyn Monroe deserves real credit for her acting in this somewhat off-beat tale of an innocent cowboy and an out-of-luck showgirl.